Friday, June 02, 2006

Practice practice practice

Heres a few vehicles past and present...which are past and which are present???...odd numbered are past even are present....too tough? let me know and I will see if I can help lol ...87 Grand National....95 Chevy....99 Z28....75 Jimmy....94 Z28....96 Yukon....91 B4C Camaro....64 Chevy and yes it snows in Texas

Just practicing some of this high tech html stuff....practice makes perfect...hmmm now lets see if they work....I could so easily fill up a page or 15 with the PAST vehicles...btw 95 Chevy MIGHT be sold very soon...few guys stopped by today inquiring....that would leave me only ONE running vehicle...what forever would I do? ...Oh yeah ...build a house and THEN buy me one of E38 BMW or Another Black Beauty c6 Vette I should have called this section "Some day" haha

Bored and playing in Paris
BKS

5 Comments:

Blogger BKS said...

Sandi thanks for the comment....they worked here but I guess yahoo is screwy like that....might try them on another host site and redo it lol

6:56 AM  
Blogger Mistify said...

congrats on mastering the cool techy stuff... Loved the chocolates. Have a good weekend.

11:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote the vette with some chrome on those wheels......chocolate.....did somebody say MR. Goodbar....
Dang hearing things again.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home