Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fives, heat,and "the itch"

Well after much begging and whining on my part, my good friend Becca tagged me. OK maybe the begging was for her not to share her newest black and white pic with the world but she did it anyway. Go to her blog and check her out......ain't she purty with her wild hair? haha just kidding sweets. Anyway here we go.
Five things in my wallet
Ummmm cash(not much...I am off work for awhile lol)
drivers license(old pic of when I had about a foot more hair)
debit card(should leave it at home more)
discount cards(why do we have to use these to get the special price when they are free in the first place?)
my daughters band pic
5 Things in the fridge
Brita pitcher full of high quality H2O(no I didnt just put this cause Becca did)
Bambi's mom made into sausage
various condiments
Monster Energy drinks
Pork chops thawing out
5 things in my closet
MANY car show Tshirts
6 pair of shoes
Jeans I seldom wear anymore (shorts most of the time)
A lot of ball caps
Several model cars I have never started to assemble
5 Things in my car (yukon)
Bootleg cd's I made from illegally downloading music
My cell phone I hope(not in the house anyway)
Big woofer box in the back
Cheap folding chair
Plenty of quarters for the car wash
Since I do not have many on my blogroll and most of them have done this already the other Becca as Becca said, is MIA right now I will only tag Robyn

------------------------------------
I did not do my walking until after midnight tonight and it seemed so nice and cool.....I checked and it was all of 87 when I started walking.......at 12:30ish.....down to 81 right now. I think the high yesterday made it to 105. Same forecast for next two days. Can you say stinky,sitcky, sweaty weather? Oh so right for those unfortunate souls confined to a HOT CAST.......my good RN friend Nessa asked me why they did not use a removable cast on me since its not a break .....I may be calling the orthopedic doctor's office in the morning and inquiring about one of these things. This thing is about to drive me NUTS. I feel like I have rubbed my skin off using the wire coat hanger already.........I am definitely calling the doctors office in the morning lol.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I can't help it if the humidity gives me wild hair!!! ;)

So ... how was Bambi's mom??

6:09 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

yep the itch will drive you more crazy than the pain will.. lol Don't you just love being stuck in a no-win situation? hehe

Tag me will ya? hehe fine. ;)

7:02 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, your walk is a little late! I would be scared to do that by myself that late.
I like your list. I did that a while back.
So you hunt? I see you have bambi's Mom...I have tried it, but couldn't swallow it!

I am sorry about your arm, I know that is driving you crazy. I left a comment about my torn ligaments and tendons on your HNT 9 post.

Take care of yourself Brad.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home