Friday, July 14, 2006

Special poem for a VERY special person


When you called tonight I smiled
I knew to the bar you had been
And what answer did you expect
When you asked if I'd let you in.

You're always in my heart and mind
As so few seem to stay
No matter what I try to do
Your memory I can't chase away

You drunkenly stumbled up the walk
and entered my humble abode
Great big hug and soft kiss on the cheek
And once again my heart you have stole

As I hug you in the living room
Whispering in your ears
so softly kissing your neck
I long to scare away your fears.

I know you feel the love I have
for you it cannot be hidden
It is true love I know in my heart
It is no longer forbidden

The moments with you tonight fleeting
I will take whatever I can get
Not many has made me feel so alive
Or at least not many I've met yet

Such ample and soft cleavage
Caressing you while standing behind
kissing your ear lobe and nape of the neck
And wanting into you to grind.

I know your friends await you
I don't want them to think bad of us
You know I will do anything to,for,with you
and THAT subject I hope later to discuss.

My special K i bid you farewell tonight
Who knows when our paths cross again
Just know that my heart never changes
as I now lay down this pen.
-------------
I guess you can tell I had a short visit from a very special friend tonight. Although our time is always limited I thoroughly enjoy this beautiful young lady in every way imaginable. Shes been mentioned here before and I am sure you will hear of her again.....hopefully very soon. Love you Special K.

Brad

4 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

awww. Well hell if your writings don't get her, then I don't know what will. ;)
Have a good weekend Hun.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Well damn..what does a girl have to do to get a poem?? hehe Wait...don't answer that!! LOL

hehe

5:10 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is so touching....really Brad, wow!

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home