Monday, July 31, 2006

Gun Update number 129084

Finally got my favorite friend the cast removed today and got the oh so great news I don't go back to see Dr Schnieder for almost 3 weeks. I said cool , now give me my pass to return to regular work and I will be happy......I don't get THAT treasured piece of paper until my next visit with the doctor which is August 17th. I had the cast on from July 10th until today and the original injury occured at the end of May. You MIGHT be able to sense a bit of frustration here? If not I can sure lay it on a bit thicker. Only GOOD side of it is now I can go outside and sweat without having to worry about how much worse the cast will stink when I am done. I am not to lift more than 5 lbs with the left arm.......not much I can do that would fit that criteria but I am sure I will find something. I do have plenty of sanding and polishing to do on some truck parts that I have not been able to do much of lately. I can go outside after the noon hour now and actually stay outside. Anyway enough griping about THAT subject.
_____________________________________
Had a AWESOME visit with Russ and Dusty this weekend. Cory and Steph also made it up from Tyler Saturday for the car show and racing. We were at the dragstrip until nearly 2 am Sunday morning and hung out at the motel until around 3:30 am. I came home (all of 4 or 5 blocks) and slept a little and got up and had lunch with all of them before they left on their way back to Tyler. My friend James and Kendra and their kids also showed up to eat with us. Kendra is my nurse practitioner btw and she got a lot of info regarding my feelings on her referral to Dr Schneider......I know it was not her fault for HIS lack of intelligence and do not blame her a bit. I just wanted to make sure she knows to refer me to someone else if the need ever arises in the future. I have not gotten any pics from Dusty yet from this weekend but will be sure to share some when she does get time to email them. I know Russ took a few of she and I together. It was a very sparce turnout for the car show this year too. Shows what a lack of advertising an event can do to it as the number of entries was nearly half what it has been in the past.

Not much else going on. Guess I will go get some more miles in while it is still above 100 outside. That and working on getting my arm slowly worked back into shape. Hard to do a lot when I have a limit of 5 lbs. right?

Have a great evening everyone!!
Brad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home