Thursday, July 20, 2006

A week from Dusty and 2nd annual Texas Redneck games

One of my all time favorite friends is coming back to Paris next Friday night....shes even bringing her husband Russell again but thats cool... haha. Dusty and Russell will be back in town for a local car show on Saturday morning at the civic center and then some good old fashioned drag racing out at famous (infamous) Paris Drag Strip.



She also sent me this link to another event coming up in a few weeks that IF I had been working all this time and not being home with a cast on my arm could have went to. Thats right its almost time for the 2nd annual Texas Redneck Games complete with starter toss, spam eating contest, mattress throw, and so much more. I will definitely be marking this one down on my calendar for next year. Nothing like a campground full of drunk rednecks with four wheel drives and four wheelers in the middle of an off road park. Anyone want to join me next August for some tent camping in August in cool east Texas? Shouldn't be much over low 80s at night with highs around 100-105 most times lol. I am sure Robyn would bring her flock on down right Robyn? lol
------------------------------------
Brad

2 Comments:

Blogger Moosekahl said...

She's a beautiful friend!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Robyn said...

next August? remind me.. hehe Luvs me some campin. =)

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home