Monday, July 24, 2006

So I have been a bit lazy.......

Seems its been all of 4 days since I last posted a blog.....I have been busy...OK I haven't but didn't know if anyone would notice or not lol. Not much of anything going on......some record heat for the last few weeks (got this cast on just in time to enjoy THAT) I am hoping by this time next Monday afternoon I will be released from the confines of this piece of fiberglass and cotton and will be getting an afternoon nap before I head back to work. I honestly have been so damn bored the past two weeks. I have walked quite a few miles in the wee morning hours .....35.5 miles just last week and already 12 miles this week lol. I am at least keeping the weight steady even though I am eating more than normal.

I have gotten a bit of work done around my land and will be talking to the bank in a few weeks about a loan to build a shop with a 1 bedroom apartment to the side as a temporary residence and future "lounge/hangout area" for the shop. Hopefully by the end of August I can have something ready to move into and start saving the rent money I have been paying so I can begin building the house by this time next year maybe. Kind of a step back in order to go forward but it happens like that sometimes. Sometimes you can't see the goal for rushing so fast toward it....gotta back up and get the big picture and see what path will lead you there the easiest and less troubled way.

Ok time for my afternoon nap now......you working type people enjoy.....I hopefully will be rejoining you in a week.

Ciao
Brad

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

ahh to take a nap would be great! I'm jealous.
Hopefully your cast comes off soon, lol. Poor thing.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you have a nice nap....can I snuggle up next to you Brad?
~xo

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home