Friday, July 28, 2006

why?

Why do people pay good money to see a movie and then spend their time text messaging someone? Just curious.

Why is it that someone asks for advice continuosly and then upon receiving advice decides to continue as they have been doing? Just curious

Why do people not respond to messages in IM but then want to get all "huffy" when someone does not respond to them? Just curious

Why do some people log into their Yahoo accounts and see their messages but do not feel the need to reply? Just curious

Just a few questions that are kinda fresh on my mind. I understand that some people have others who have access to their Yahoo accounts and it might not have even been the person for whom the message was sent that was logged on.
---------------------------
Enough pet peeves how about some good news? Dusty and Russell should be here within a few hours....maybe around 7 pmish or a bit after tonight. Had a great trip to Garland with Brian and a friend of his (Brandon I think it was) and made a late lunch stop in at Bone Daddy's and I must say Hooters is now one of my SECOND favorite places to go eat and hang out with the guys. Go to the site and I am sure you might just see why. The girls are hotter than Hooters girls and more friendly to boot. The fun is even edible and actually quite good. Brandon (I think) had whats called Violated Chicken which is a whole chicken with a can of Busch beer ummmmm for stuffing lets just say. I had a HUGE cheeseburger with some awesome fries and onion rings and I think Brian had a chopped barBq sandwich. Lets just say I will be back to enjoy this atmosphere again soon. I do have a birthday coming up in just over a month ;)

Anyway I am off to finish up some last minute things before they arrive and to stock back up on Monster Energy drink.

Hope everyone has a great weekend !!!!!!!
Brad

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Those are good questions. I am curious too!

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home