Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Towers with cowboy hats, truck for sale, and disabilities

Finally actually put my truck up for sale. I know most of the people who do read this blog (both of ya) know little about custom trucks so I won't bore y'all with all the lowdown on all the special features of the truck. I did, though, take a few new pics of it out by the civic center and yes thats a miniature Paris Texas version of the famous Eiffel tower complete with a bright red cowboy hat on top of it. We ARE a distinguised bunch of Texans don't you think?






Already had a few calls although technically the only advertising I have done is get vinyl lettering put on the windshield (for sale signs and shoe polish looks so tacky to me ). I have also listed on a few truck forums I go to and had the guy who did my air ride contact me about possibly buying it as he just got his check from insurance for totalling out his police edition Tahoe. The check was not quite enough to buy my truck though lol
------------------------------------
Had both a very bad day yesterday and a great day and the two intertwined themselves as they so often do right? Odd how just hearing from someone you had lost contact with for a short time can completely turn your day around. Got a busy day planned for tomorrow...might not even have time to work our nap in Lee Ann but we will see ;) Headed out to the land about 5am to start the sprinklers and to begin using the clay bar on the Yukon and waxing it. Hopefully it won't be needing it as badly as the white truck did a week or so ago. It being black though every little bad spot will show up of course. Anyway just got done with a 5 mile walk making 7 miles for the day woohooo. ...time to hit the shower now. Can someone soap me up? I am so disabled even though some don't consider a cast on ones arm to be disabling...I guess its all in the definition right? :P

Ciao
Brad

2 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

Well just the fact that you can manage a shower without getting your cast wet is admirable. lol I'll help ya soap up. hehe.

I hate trying to sell vehicles... such a pain, hopefully you won't have much trouble. Pertyful truck. Luv the redneck eiffel tower too. ;)

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home