Monday, July 31, 2006

Horoscope for the day

Seems the old horoscope bug bit me again and I thought I would post this. I know I do not have as many interested readers as before but oh well maybe someone will find this interesting.
-----------------
Some of your old habits are getting a bit too old -- and they're not fitting into your lifestyle very well right now. Today your growing pains will start to make the changes you need to make clear to you. Adjusting your behavior is never easy, but if you look at the big picture and give yourself some small, attainable goals, it won't be as challenging as you fear. You need to focus on your personal growth as much as you can -- make yourself your top priority
-----------------
Definitely some good advice there I think....thanks astrology.com

Brad

1 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is very sound advice.
I think small attainable goals is definitely the way to make a change.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home