Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Drive to work with me......

As Osbasso requested (although I am late) here is my drive to work. Gotta look both ways before backing out of the driveway......


Ok headed on down the street ....oh look theres the "pretty place to be seen" East Paris Baptist Church.....(and the back of my door too)


Looking west on the loop heres my favorite place to dine in Paris....no not Cavenders Boot City...past it there is Tamollys mexican food restaurant. I stopped by today after work for a nice birthday meal (37 in case you were wondering) This pic should have been before the above pic but I am too lazy to move it. This is the locally famous Mckees restaurant. If you ever stop in here no matter what time you will think the guy behind the counter is awake 24 hours a day and always at the restaurant. Well it is owned by twin brothers and one of them is there pretty much anytime. Good food and very friendly waitresses......I might stop by there tomorrow after work.:D

This is taken going around the loop and the tower in the distance is actually where I work. Well its a part of where I work. It houses the tall cookers for the soup lines for Campbells. The dog in the truck......he asked me not to use his pic but the license plate on the truck said Kansas so maybe he won't find my blog. Poor dog riding in the truck all the way from Kansas haha.
This is just to the right of the above picture. This is Paris Regional Medical Center. Now before you comment ....yes I am headed back the other direction now.....I missed this pic while getting the above pic with the dog.
This is my work place. See the far left hand side of the parking lot sooooo far from the building. Thats the parking spot for the Yukon. I always park about the farthest away of anyone to avoid door dings. Sometimes this does not work. So there you go....not quite a dozen pics. I have more I was just tired of waiting on blogger to upload them.

-----------------------------------------

I worked until 11 am this morning (12 hour shift) and had just crawled into bed and gotten asleep good when the doorbell rang.......not once......not twice...well to make a long story even funnier...I mean shorter..........I finally throw the sheet back and put on some shorts. Getting downstairs I fling the door open and the carpet cleaner man is standing there ...he knows I work nights and his genius kicks in and asks.."Did I wake you?" ummmmm no midget it was the ringing doorbell that woke me up. I was not happy. He says Terri asked him to come clean the carpets.....ummm yeah she did.....a week ago or more now. I tell him...in as nice a manner as I can that I am sleeping and he will need to come back tomorrow evening. I should call Terri and thank her for the wake up too......and ask her for my screwdriver back.....what kind of property manager comes to fix something and does not have tools haha. Terri is a sweetheart and lives about a half mile from where I will be building my house. Speaking of which I need to get started back on that again. Where does the time go?

Thanks to all who wished me happy birthday!!! Especially thanks to Sandi for the "E cake" although the laptop screen has tongue marks on it where I was attempting to taste it...no bite marks visible. Now time to get ready for another 12 hour shift....have those all week this week...someone will have to remind when Wednesday night is so I can post some kinda pic. Oh and your welcome for the pics Robyn......didnt know you needed them but just let me know anytime haha.

Ciao

Brad

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Thank you for taking me to work with you.
It was fun.
Hope you have a good day tomorrow!
~xo

8:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

EEK!! I missed your BD?? I'm sorry!!! (Been kinda busy with real life....!!) Hope it was a good one! 29 again, right? lol

4:22 AM  
Blogger Moosekahl said...

I ignore doorbells if I'm still in bed. It takes a very very big emergency to get me out the front door in my robe before a cup of coffee!

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home