Monday, September 04, 2006

Post number 100....awww crap I've wasted THAT many days?

This is my 100th post since I started blogging back in April. Boy was it lame back then. I have tried to continue this lameness theme through the 1st 100 posts and as usual.....I have succeeded. I have made many good friends along the way. I have made many people upset or mad along the way too I suppose. I was wondering how to "celebrate" my 1ooth post.....thought about doing a video post.......possibly an audio post.....but it being number 100, I decided to do " another 100 things about Brad" post. I have done this once before and being me.....I did 105 things and not just 100 (overacheiver that I am). So I present to you another random list.



  1. I have lost over 40 lbs since January
  2. I have played football against two people who went on to play in the NFL
  3. I went to school with a guy who pitched for the Cinncinnati Reds
  4. I also played against him and one other major league pitcher in teen league
  5. I have been told I look most like Wayne Knight
  6. I tend to put things off sometimes.
  7. I should have put off doing this list.
  8. Crap, only number 8 so far......
  9. I sometimes flirt too much.
  10. Other times not enough.
  11. One of these days I will get it right.
  12. I have not watched tv in over 3 weeks.
  13. I still pay the cable bill just for the internet service
  14. I finally hooked up my scanner/copier/printer
  15. I realized how few pictures I have of my family now
  16. A few bloggers have seen too many pics already
  17. Lets hope they didn't save them all
  18. I have stolen a car once
  19. Well technically it belonged to my girlfriend
  20. She was actually the one "stealing it"
  21. I just dropped her off and followed her to hide it
  22. I try to remind her of that often
  23. I once test drove a truck for a week and half before taking it back
  24. I put over 1500 miles on it
  25. The dealership was NOT happy
  26. I used to test drive vehicles I had NO intention of buying at all
  27. I scared a black saleslady to death in Dallas on a test drive
  28. Turns out they don't like their test drives to involve burnouts or over 100 MPH
  29. They don't tell you these things before hand
  30. Test drove a convertible Stang once and the wind blew the salesladies dress up to her chin
  31. I almost bought THAT car
  32. I went back for more test drives but she never had a dress on after that
  33. I wish this was over....I may not make 100 today
  34. I have sat in a top alcohol funny car
  35. I was thinking of driving for this local guy once who owned it
  36. I was going to have to buy my own firesuit and pay for my comp license
  37. He would pay for everything else
  38. I didnt know firesuits were so expensive
  39. I wish now I would have paid for the firesuit
  40. Seems this list is mostly about cars today
  41. I might go on vacation to the hill country of Texas this fall
  42. I was hoping not to go alone
  43. I want to spend a winter somewhere they have a real winter
  44. Until it gets really cold.....then send me home to Texas
  45. I want to go to the New England area in fall sometime
  46. Maybe stay with the Loudons and see Larry, Darrell and Darrell
  47. Yes I know they are not actually the owners of that Inn
  48. Sometimes I daydream a lot
  49. I sometimes feel like parts of my life have been a dream
  50. I look back and wonder if I really did some of those things
  51. Then I look at my arrest record and realize...Yep I sure did do those things
  52. I sometimes joke too much
  53. A lot of times I joke too much
  54. I have wasted most of my holiday weekend sitting around
  55. I hate waiting on things.....
  56. Like lines at the drive thru
  57. Phone calls to be returned
  58. Shifts to end
  59. I think I might make it to 100 now........
  60. oops I thought that said 89
  61. I have finally started doing my full workout again
  62. With a lot less weight than before
  63. Funny how fast the strength can go away
  64. I am not addicted to Myspace yet
  65. I DO have 22 friends there now wooohoooo
  66. Wanna be my friend?
  67. I need to blog over there again soon
  68. Some people use blogs from this world over there too
  69. I cannot make myself bore EVERYONE
  70. So I just bore you people
  71. Lucky you huh
  72. I just realized I waste a few lines occasionaly on info NOT about me
  73. This is SUPPOSED to be about ME
  74. I will let it slide this time
  75. Thanks
  76. I sometimes talk to myself
  77. And sometimes I answer
  78. There has been a few fights
  79. I always win
  80. I finally found my 8th grade valdictory speech
  81. I will share that on a future blog
  82. I am sure I sounded so professional
  83. I am surprised I was not elected President after that speech
  84. I did not write it
  85. I did however memorize it which is good cause I forgot to bring the paper with me
  86. I was always pitcher,1st base or left field when I played baseball
  87. I had a season pass to Six Flags and did not get to go cause of my arm
  88. No sense going if I couldnt ride the coasters
  89. Was afraid I would jerk the arm out of place again
  90. They do have holiday in the park I can go to
  91. I turn 37 years old tomorrow
  92. I am almost to middle age if you go by the average life expectancy charts
  93. I am NOT middle-age material
  94. I refuse to act my age
  95. I don't spend enough time with my friends sometimes
  96. Its hard to do things when most of them are married
  97. Funny how the wives wont let them come out to play like before
  98. We are planning on playing in a few weeks
  99. I am going to the Texas Motorplex to watch the top fuel cars run
  100. I have not seen them live in about 8 years or so
  101. They literally shake the ground as much power as they make
  102. 0-100 in less than one second
  103. Awesome feeling to be around such power...and half dressed women
  104. So there you have it, another worthless list of Brad stuff
  105. Shall I stop at 105 as before
  106. Nahhh I have to one up myself
  107. Ciao!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Gem said...

happy birthday

Gem ;)

3:49 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

Lol... funny how you took a conversation and make it into a list.. hehe
happy Birthday hun... now bend over. =)
Mwah!

10:05 AM  
Blogger Robyn said...

and how come these people are getting pics and I'm not?? =( not fair!

10:06 AM  
Blogger C said...

Oooh, great list! I'm all about #94. :-)
(I don't act my age, either)

1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home