Friday, March 09, 2007

Thoughts



I am tired. I am unhappy. I am working too much. I am playing too little. I am not working out. I need a change. I try to make a change. I screw that up. Sometimes I just wanna drive. For weeks. For months. For years.

There are at least two kinds of cowards. One kind always lives with himself, afraid to face the world. The other kind lives with the world, afraid to face himself. ~Roscoe Snowden

I sometimes feel like both.

My life has been one great big joke,
A dance that's walked,
A song that's spoke,
I laugh so hard I almost choke,
When I think about myself.
~Maya Angelou

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere. ~Agnes Repplier

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just felt like sharing a few quotes from a site that a very special and dear friend shared with me today......

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts. ~Author Unknown


What is the opposite of two? A lonely me, a lonely you. ~Richard Wilbur


I'm holding a teardrop for a friend
Until his heartache and misery end.
~Jaesse Tyler

.....just a few that meant something to me


hugs

8:59 PM  
Blogger lime said...

when did you crawl inside my head???

5:25 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Ah. Life does suck sometimes. I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling so great right now...:(

HUGS to you.... Sandi

1:08 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Sometimes I think the ONLY place we can find happiness is in ourself!! But I also believe that it's out there elsewhere,too.....you just have to know where to look. Not that I do...but I'm on the hunt!

Stop being so hard on yourself. Chin up.....lower your expectations of yourself, Brad?? Just be you....

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home