Friday, March 23, 2007

I have walls and a roof now...

Heres a few new pics for everyone to gaze upon. Looking in towards what will be my "apartment"


He still has to add the dark green trim and the ridgecap will be green also. Then a porch and he is done with his part.


Then the overhead door people will come install me some doors here. Then hopefully monday or so the insulation guy will do his part and I will be done with this contractor and start the task of contracting my living area.


And I figure a good way to close this post is with another colorful sunset from my "porch"

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So proud of the progress........LOVE the sunset :)

hugs
Christie

6:30 PM  
Blogger S said...

Awesome I bet you are so excited....The sunset is lovely!

7:11 PM  
Blogger jillie said...

Taadaaa!!!!!


Spectacular sunset...I could star at those all the time...only wish they lasted longer!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home