Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I have a door and some windows now....

Did not get as much progress today as I would have liked but it is a bit closer. Got my windows and door installed today. I bought the energy efficient Pella windows with the tilt in feature for easy cleaning from inside. They are vinyl frame and 36x32. Two in the living room/kitchenette and one in the bedroom and two out in the shop. There will also be one looking into the shop from the kitchen area.






My view from where my porch will be....

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great Pics....I'm thinking green curtains...maybe blue.......lol


LOVE THE SUNSET PIC

hugs
Christie

7:31 AM  
Blogger jillie said...

What a great sunset...

It's actually looking like something. At first it was almost illusional looking at it.

Is that even a word?

lol

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the progess, will be done before you know it....

Gem ;)

4:46 PM  
Blogger Breazy said...

Hey Brad! The shop/apartment is looking good! It will be complete before you know it. You have a beautiful piece of land there of course I am a bit prejudiced because to me if it is n Texas then it is beautiful.

You seriously need to go read my new post and look at my recent pics. It will blow you away because we are about a week to a week and a half from moving in...YAY!!!!I also bought the windows with the tilt feature and I love them!

I am so happy that I will once again have a great connection and I can get back to my normal blogging so that I can watch your progress!

You take care!

I'll be back soon!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home