Saturday, June 10, 2006

Looking at my blueprints....

Kent just stopped by with my blueprints for my house. I will try to get someone to scan them next week so I can share but overall its 2270 sq. ft. with 1454' living, 563' garage and 253' of porches. Its technically a three bedroom but one of the rooms is kinda small and will be used for now anyway as my workout room. My master bedroom will be 18'3x15'2 which will be great. I will also have a door from it out onto my back patio area as well as one from the kitchen/dining area. The house will face south with my bedroom on the northeast corner. 15'4x16'6 living area with an entertainment center sunk back into the garage a few feet with floor to ceiling bookcases built in on each side. The entertainment center will appear to be built in also but there will be an access panel in the garage. Everything will be visible from the front but have to be removed from the rear. I have a friend who does sound installs and will be installing a surround sound setup as well as giving me the ability to use the inside stereo to listen to music piped through speakers mounted in the top of the porches. Nothing like listening to some great country music while sitting on the porch . As stated I will TRY to get the blueprints scanned as ONE of you is already asking me about them even as I type lol.

Anyway off to the land to waste some more water on the grass seedlings and sweat out a few lbs ....supposed to be near 100 today and already @ 10 am its 87. I love the heat.....might as well right...either that or stay inside and wheres the fun in that?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

BKS

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the plans for the house. Sounds fantastic. I am a techno "geek" too and soooo want to set my house up that way. Maybe one day. LOL Dude, thanks for the kind comment and I don't mind you linking me below at all. Glad you got some enjoyment out of my stuff. Thanks again and take care. I'll be back around.
TG

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home