Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Interesting horoscope..and my EARLY HNT...

First off I am Baptist so horoscopes are merely for amusement and are FAR from ruling or directing my life. Just got a bit of a chuckle when I read todays.

"A friendship you thought you couldn't live without soon reveals itself to be past its expiration date. Try not to let this bother you too much. After all, it's natural to outgrow people or to have them outgrow you. "

Now is this one of you people? Hmmmmm how about someone from work (very possible).....so many possibilities.

Have a good online friend in Oklahoma celebrating her birthday next Wednesday....I think its her big FOUR-OH. Planning on going over and taking her to dinner and maybe renting a movie or two. Her girls are gone to their dads in Austin for a while. Any movie suggestions? I was thinking maybe Saw or Saw II....good first date movies right? haha

I finally have some grass sprouting forth from the soil that tried to tear my forearm out a few Saturdays ago....about time since the package said I should have to mow sometime within 3-6 weeks....halfway there now. I will hopefully have some "after" pics to show along with the "before" pics soon.

Not a lot else going on....still working 12 hour days the rest of this week. Off work all next week and really no plans other than probably a few days in Oklahoma. I am sure I can find plenty to do on my land. Being ABLE to do these things might be something else entirely. We will have to see how that goes.

I am posting my HNT pic a bit earlier than normal for me since I will be at work until 7 am and then out to my land for an hour or so before coming home to crash before starting the grind all over again. Nothing special this week...no chocolate involved...no dreaded shower scene.....just me....My pic editing is not as good as some peoples....lucky I can post one.:D


12 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

you can tell a lot about a man by the undies he wears. *wink*

Take her to see the Omen... lol

I hope your plants do well... I try with mine and they live but I wouldn't really call it a "life" lol, I'm a bad plant mommy.

4:08 PM  
Blogger Shay said...

whoa! very interesting effect!

Happy HNT!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

isnt it interesting how horoscopes can fit into ur life at times. im like u, read for the amusement of reading and sometimes its very amuseing. ur pic turned out pretty kool, maybe while ur off next week u can come up with something really creative..lol...i have faith in u....u can do it!!!be good, loves ya

9:07 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Mmmmmmmmmm....works for me! heeh

HHNT :)

9:30 PM  
Blogger Snow White said...

Nice cheeks! :) HHNT!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Suze said...

Woo hoo, hot pants indeed. Love the negative effect.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

3:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Spank*

Happy HNT

4:03 AM  
Blogger Wenchy said...

mmmmmmmmmm Love the thigh (s). :o)

5:41 AM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Man, oh man....great legs and love that muscular backside!
Happy HNT!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Leesa said...

Very nice!! Love the effects! HHNT ;)

7:39 AM  
Blogger Phain said...

whoa.. nice legs! *~*happy hnt*~*

6:46 PM  
Blogger BlackGirl said...

nice ass

HHNT! a day late:)

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home