Saturday, August 12, 2006

Lazy Saturday, new Frontiers, and rotten at the core

Wow two days in a row huh? So maybe all I needed was to return to work and get a better outlook on life. I am not the type who dwells on the negative and actually loathe negativity.....yes i do......I do I promise. Anyway worked three 12 hour days out of four since I have been back to work and working all weekend. Yes things are looking up and in one work week I will be able to get the bills that got so ever close to not getting paid caught back up. It also helps that the MetLife people got their head out of i and decided to send me a check again. Finally got to go walking again since I have been back to work that part of my day has been disrupted. I don't mind tat much though cause I know I will get the exercise in somewhere lol. I am creeping ever closer to my pre birthday goal weight of sub 210...weighed 215 last night which is about where I was a month or two ago but being off work for a month seems to have made it harder to lose weight....I was more than happy just to basically maintain and hold steady for sure.

I have gotten a few more interested parties in my truck for sale. Had a guy offer a extremely nice looking customized 98 Nissan Frontier and another kid local here offered a trade (which I politely laughed only on the inside at) but he said if his truck sells he will buy mine. We all know how kids can be when it comes to vehicles right? I have got to get the pics taken of the interior and engine and get them sent to the prospective buyers in the morning. While I have the digicam out who knows...might just take some Thursday pics too ;)

Time to go do my core workout routine....I amm really growing to hate these but I can definitely feel a difference since starting them already. Amazing what all the abs actually control as far as other muscle groups.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.....whats left of it anyway.

Brad

3 Comments:

Blogger Robyn said...

I've always tried to start a work our routine and then something happens and it falls through. =) Maybe I'm just lazy hehe.
Hopefully someone buys your truck soon. =)

6:20 AM  
Blogger Phain said...

agree 100% on core...sucks to do it, but the benefits are more than worth it.

6:40 PM  
Blogger Lee Ann said...

Glad things are looking up for you.
Keep up the good work, you can do it!

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home