Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Birthday suit HNT #13

Just kidding on the birthday suit topic haha. I have been busy working 12 hours a day all this week so far so forgive me for not putting a lot into this weeks effort. I HAVE though been putting a bit more effort into my workouts.....yes it might be a bit rushed but I am finally doing my full workout when time permits although at a far lighter weight than before. I have not had any pain with the left arm yet but as I said I am being cautious with it. Anyway heres a few pics.....in the style of my good friend Chelle I am also posting a pic I didn't use. Now while this makes no sense to most of us sane people , it makes sense to Chelle so we will keep playing along. J/K Chelle. ( I am trying to make your "pics I didnt use but did use" thing famous. haha



My good friend Sandi(Sandl) so kindly helped me decide which of the two pics I should "use" by pointing out that my nipple was visible in this one.....she never said which o ne she liked best but after 10 times her pointing out that my nipple was visible I kinda took it she liked this one best. Ok maybe not TEN times but you get the picture ......well you get the picture AND this other picture I am NOT using. Confusing eh?



I really should show you the left arm flexed compared to the right but its too pathetic in comparison....what? you dont mind? Ok you asked for it.



If you are wondering what this HNT thing is about go check out Osbasso's link on the sidebar and it will become so much more clear. Come back and play with us after you read.
------------------------------
I would also like to welcome my newest "fan" Christie.....well she was still talking to me before she started reading this earlier today....we will see in the morning I suppose haha. Thanks for stopping by Christie. :D Now time to go walking for first time in a few days before I go back in for 12 more hours of pure bliss haha
Ciao

12 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

Yes, very nice ;) HHNT!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

lol ok have to admit the nipple is one of the first things I noticed in the picture.. HHNT!

Gem ;)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Looking good there!
Happy HNT!
~xo

9:06 PM  
Blogger S said...

Nice guns, sir! HHNT

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy b-day to you...it was mine too! nice muscles you must eat your spinach ;)
hhnt!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Phain said...

mmmmmm muscles mmmmmm

*~*happy hnt*~*

5:05 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Whoo hooooooo...seems we all noticed the nipple!!! hehee Awesoem pics...and I love that you use the "ones I didnt use"!! lol I think I am gonna have to patent that term....lol hehe

HHNT darlin!

5:08 AM  
Blogger Suze said...

I need to check out those biceps.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

7:18 AM  
Blogger MG said...

yeah, I'm with everyone else, that nipple just screamin out at me... wow... nice. everything else in the pics is nice too, I'm just sayin....


HHNT, love the "outtakes" too.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Stealth said...

NICE!!!

HHNT!!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will you be selling tickets to the Gun Show? heh.
Happy HNT!

4:00 AM  
Blogger C said...

Nice gun show. :-) I guess it was kind of an unspoken nipple theme yesterday. I wonder if we are the only ones who played. . .

Shall I ask an incredibly bawdy Q about why one arm is more beefed-up than the other? }:->

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home