Friday, September 08, 2006

Fridays here again and that means .....

Brad the Bard is in the building ....run...run for it...before he starts reading his own work......too late haha

This poem has been in my head for a while...now when I say a while I mean about 2 weeks. I have almost had it done a few times but I had never written any of it down until today. So this is an old poem that has new life in the form of typed words and not just jumbled phrases in my head. Don't read too much into it but also be sure to read enough.....it makes sense to me so deal with it haha.
Some say absence makes the heart grow fonder
I say it makes the heart go wander
Just a little thought to ponder
As you travel here and yonder.
My heart you won't rip and tear asunder
Nor my feelings should you ever plunder
Acting this way is a colossal blunder
And I shall not let you drag me under.
-------------------------------------------------
I hope it doesn't offend anyone and its really not meant for any one person in particular at all.....its a poem with many targets both known to me and unknown as of yet. I do hope everyone has a great weekend. I am through with my 12 hours a day for this week but will be working all weekend once again. It will be nice to have the extra $$$ for the upcoming trip to Ennis for the O'reilly Fall Nationals to see the top fuel cars run.....Sept 23rd is not far away and I am looking forward to it......oh and the trip back through when we stop at BONEDADDYS wont be too bad either. :D
Ciao

3 Comments:

Blogger Leesa said...

I like it :)

12:00 PM  
Blogger C said...

Nice!

But I got derailed at "plunder" because for some reason that will always mean "anal sex" to me, LOL! Not your fault.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Gem said...

great poem, thanks for sharing, hope you have a good weekend...
Gem ;)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home